Karva Chauth 2011 Sms In English,Karva Chauth SMS,Karva Chauth Tet Messages

 Karva Chauth Sms In English,

Latest Karva Chauth sms messages in english for send to husband or wife on Karva Chauth.


May God bless you with all those happiness and pleasures you have asked for me sweetheart! Wish you a happy Karva Chauth and a prosperous married life with me!


If I were a tear in ur eye I wood roll down onto ur lips.
But if u were a tear in my eye,
I wood never cry as I wood be afraid 2 lose u!
Thanks for being mine forever.
Happy Karva Chauth!


A Dark Cloud Of Gloom Is Hovering My Heart,
Am Praying For Your Happiness and Long Life,
You Are Always In My Heart,
Missing You Very Much On This Karwa Chauth…


May The Moon Light,
Flood Your Life With,
Happiness and Joy,
Peace and Harmony.
Happy Karwa Chauth..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment