Sayali Bhagat the next Bikini Girl in B-town


Sayali Bhagat is all set to don a sizzling hot orange bikini in her next - Tinu Verma's action thriller opposite model turned actor Rajneesh Duggal.

Sayali Bhagat Hot Photoshoot




























While most Bollywood actress refuse to expose, former beauty queen Sayali Bhagat wants to steam it up on the silver screen. She is candid enough to admit she doesn't mind exposing on screen.

"I work out regularly and have one of the hottest bodies in B-town. I am fed up of playing the good girl on screen. Now I am looking for a change of image and would love to do hot roles like Bipasha in DHOOM 2. I don't understand all this talk about girls refusing to sport a bikini in DHOOM 3. I'd gladly do it and look super hot too. But sadly, I am only getting performance-oriented roles (HALLA BOL and JAIL) where I am dressed from top to toe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment